Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sight Word Stomp!


On Tuesday, we read a slew of monster books from the library, then made our own monster feet out of tissue boxes. Actually, we only did the painting on Tuesday. We finished them today by gluing on eyes and cutting some slits for foam teeth. 


Then, I drew some more monsters and wrote sight words on them. Lucy slipped on her scary monster feet and stomped the mean monster sight words as I called them out.

So fun! (And she's finally starting to get the hang of "the!")

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!!
    (I wanted to tell you that I think you're doing an awesome job with this. I know you might not be able to keep up the intensity of your lessons the entire year, and that's ok. Just have fun with it. I found out Abby's preschool class won't even start looking at sight words until next semester!)

    ReplyDelete